Herbal Beauty Care
Beautiful glowing smooth skin is desirable by every woman and man. Genetically, we are wired to be attracted to people with clear skin and a glowing complexion because it is a sign of good health. Ayurveda has some time proven treatments to make skin clear, soft and radiant without spending a fortune or loading up on chemicals. Treatment followed are:
- Abhyangam: A massage with a specific combination of oils and herbs to release muscle and joint stiffness and improve blood circulation and elimination.
- Thalapothichil: Following a head and face massage, herbal paste is applied to the scalp.
- Swedana: Opening the pores of the skin through steam and warm herbal oils.
- Mukha lepanam: Mud packs and facial packs with special herbs.
- Tarpanam: Herbal filling on the closed eyes to refresh the optical nerves and remove wrinkles. Tarpanam is also performed on the ears of cleansing.
- Siro Mukha Abhyangam: A deep tissue massage on head, face and neck with herbal paste or oils.
Sensory Impulse – Care (5, 7 Days)
The nervous system is the pathway along which your brain sends and receives information about what is happening in the body and around it. This pathway is made up of billions of nerve cells, or neurons which join together to make nerves. The brain lies protected inside the skull and from there controls all the body functions by sending and receiving messages or impulses through nerves. Ayurveda the holistic system gives major importance to the five sensory organs or Panchendriyas of our body. The therapy focus on stimulation and cleansing of sensory organs with procedures like Tarpana or seka, Nasya, Gandoosha, Karnapoorana and Lepana with medicated herbal oils and paste.
Organic – Health Care (3, 5, 7 Or 14 Days)
Fresh, Organic Foods along with Classical Ayurvedic lifestyle for Better Health.
According to Ayurveda, the root cause for all illness are improper diet and regimen. Every time we talk about the proper Ayurvedic diet and urges to eat foods that are fresh and organic. Here, we provide a chance to experience the traditional Ayurvedic lifestyles and regimen along with fresh and pure diet.
The package comprises of different Ayurvedic therapies and pure Organic Diet according to the individual’s body constitution.